Friday, March 02, 2007

Working Together - 03/02/07

Okay, for this one we played all stuff from the "New Music Racks."

Since I'm doing this a "little" after the fact, I'm just gonna point out what I remember as being good enough to recommend.

Bikeride (fairly emo?), The New Lou Reeds (female-fronted, who knew?), Big D & The Kids Table (sorta ska-ish), Atlantics (very New Wave).

The rest (as far as I remember) were fairly "eh." There were some stinkers though but I can't exactly remember which ones they were (teitur, though, for sure.)

enjoy.

The Safes - Everybody In The World
Lucinda Williams - Mama You Sweet
Beirut - My Family's Role in the World Revolution
Anagram - Right Kind of Love
Besnard Lakes - Ride The Rails
Bikeride - A Dancer's Feet Are Not So Neat
Thunderbirds Are Now! - Sound Issues/Smart Ideas
Ladyfinger (NE) - Too Cool For School
The Kamikaze Hearts - You Can't Just Get Up And Leave
The Naysayer - I'm A Shark
teitur - Dont' Want You To Wake Up
Robert Wagner - Preacher Girl
The Shimmers - Here I Stand
Pere Ubu - Caroleen
Sparklehorse - Shade and Honey
The New Lou Reeds - I Am A Monster
These Arms Are Snakes - Subtle Body
Big D & The Kids Table - She's Lovely
Tokyo Police Club - If It Works
Cul de Sac - The Moon Scolds the Morning Star
Jeffrey & Jack Lewis - New Old Friends
Captain Fatass - Yellow Windows
The Comfies - Close To Me
John Gorka - I'm From New Jersey
Atlantics - I Need A Girl
Malajube - Montreal -40 degrees Celcius
Stars of Track & Field - Arithmatik
Weatherbox - Cowboy Mountain
Tony Furtado - Take Me to the Pilot (Elton John)
Brothers & Sisters - Sunday Living
Owen - Use Your Words
Blood Feathers - Origins

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home