Tuesday, July 19, 2005

A Little Help From A Friend - 7/10/05

CD1
Finley Quaye & William Orbit - Dice (single version)
Dropkick Murphys - The Burden
Goldie Lookin' Chain - Guns Don't Kill People, Rappers Do (clean)
Curtis Mayfield - We People Darker Than Blue (live) (Dead Presidents soundtrack - Vol. 2)
Michelle Lewis - Never Cared for You
Ethan Hawke - I'm Nuthin' (Reality Bites soundtrack)
AC/DC - Ride On
The Frotus Caper - Hello Out There
The Psychedelic Furs - Love My Way (Wedding Singer soundtrack)
The Charms - Talk Is Cheap
Chaka Khan - I'm Every Woman
Joan Armatrading - I'm Lucky
The Spinners - Rubberband Man
Will Smith - Gettin' Jiggy With It

Jessy Kendall - I'm Going to Stay in the My Way
Big Country - In a Big Country

CD2
Grateful Dead - If I Had the World to Give
Bob Dylan - A Hard Rain's Gonna Fall
The Giraffes - Man U
Jackson Browne - Rosie
Eric Clapton - Willie & The Hand Jive
The Cure - Hot, Hot, Hot
LL Cool J - I Want You
Salt & Pepa - My Mic Sounds Nice
Alicia Keys - If I Ain't Got You
Mando Diao - Annie's Angle
Mrs. Skanotto - My Girlfriend Doesn't Understand She's Still My Girlfriend
The Turpentine Bros. - Why Can't I Do?
The White Stripes - Forever Is Over for Me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home