Tuesday, July 19, 2005

And Rick Comes In Again - 7/17/05

Aaliyah - Got to Give It Up
The Chantays - Pipeline

CD1
The Sonnetts - Friday Nights
Cass McCombs - Bury Mary
Beatallica - Garage Day's Night
Kevin Kinney's Sun Tangled Angel Review - In the Land of Plenty
Harpswell Sound - A Bit Less
Eisley - I Wasn't Prepared
Petra Haden - Sunrise (The Who)
The Pubcrawlers - The Last Saskatchewan Pirate
Jim White - Done Got Old
Transcendence - All This Is Beginning to Feel Like an Ending
Nina Simone/The Postal Service - Little Girl Blue (Verve3)
Tori Amos - Ribbons Undone
Tim Miller - Southbound
(this got cut off because I hit the wrong button)
Thunderbirds Are Now! - Enough About Me, Let's Talk About Me
Heavy Trash - Justine Alright
Clem Snide - When We Become
Jessi Alexander - Reason to Run
Bratmobile - I'm In the Band
Aneuretical - Hampers Are Hideouts
Cyanide Valentine - Number Four
The White Stripes - White Moon
Vic Chesnutt - What Do You Mean?
Tom Principato & Danny Gatton - I'm On Fire
Eisley - Lost at Sea (single version)
Emperor X - Sfearion
*something I can't remember and I didn't write down*
Magnolia Electric Co. - The Dark Don't Hide It

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home