Sunday, February 18, 2007

Working Together - 02.15.07

Okay, I had to skip a couple of weeks because of car drama and a work-related trip to Boston for a conference. But upon my return, neither of my cohorts joined me. *sigh*

Anyway, mostly what I know and like with a few new rack songs thrown in (there's a requirement now - four per show which I don't have a problem with per se - I can do it - but one of these days, that's just not gonna fit in).


The ones I like the most:
Lyrical Lies, all Dashboard, all Jimmy Eat World - actually, I liked them all.

Kasey Chambers, The Kooks, The Charms and John Mayer were the new tracks. They were all good. I heard a song by The Kooks on some TV show (probably on the CW) but the one I played was not the one I'd heard. I'm gonna have to try again.


(started at 6:20)

Lyrical Lies - Cute Is What We Aim For
The Best Deceptions - Dashboard Confessional
Kill - Jimmy Eat World
*talk*
Fall Behind Me - The Donnas
Heart of the City (Ain't No Love) - Jay-Z (live from Unplugged)
I Don't Want You - The Ramones
I'm Nuthin' - Ethan Hawke (Reality Bites soundtrack)
Dangerous - Kasey Chambers
The Go-Go's - Fading Fast
Don't Need A Gun (Single Edit) - Billy Idol
*Talk & PSA-College*
Sofa Song - The Kooks
Living On A Thin Line - The Kinks (live from The Road)
Take A Look - Liz Phair
Brilliant Mind - Furniture (Some Kind of Wonderful soundtrack)
Walking After Midnight - Patsy Cline
Slow Dancing in a Burning Room - John Mayer
Me and My Friends - Red Hot Chili Peppers
My Friends - The Charms
A Sort of Homecoming - U2 (live from Wide Awake In America)
*Talk*
For Me This Is Heaven - Jimmy Eat World
If You Don't, Don't - Jimmy Eat World
Got To Give It Up - Aaliyah featuring Slick Rick
Sugar Sugar - Wilson Pickett
Break Myself - Something Corporate
Screaming Infidelities - Dashboard Confessional (live from Unplugged)
Closer - Jimmy Eat World


I apparently forgot to completely clean up after myself (see below):

[Hey dude, this is Marshall (10-midnight). You left this email open, silly person. You're welcome.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home